Date(s) - 15 May 2020
9:00 am - 10:45 am
Friday, 15th May 2020, 9 a.m – 10.45 a.m
Ajahn Brahmali: “Are You Ready To Die?”
Online Dhamma Talk and Q&A session via Zoom
Anukampa invites you to this very special event on the topic of dying.
One of our wonderful teachers Ajahn Brahmali has very kindly agreed to offer some teachings, exploring the Buddhist attitude towards dying, death and rebirth, and to share some personal tips on how he has dealt with loss. Ajahn will also lead a guided meditation, offering us an opportunity to experience the peace and letting go that leaving this body, (whether through deep meditation, or at the end of this life), can bring.
Please Read Carefully:
For security reasons all registrations will be processed manually, and limited spaces are available. Please note that your registration is not confirmed until you have received your registration confirmation. If, after registering, you are no longer able to attend, we kindly ask that you cancel your registration so we can offer your place to someone on the waiting list.
We greatly appreciate you making a £5 donation for this event in the spirit of generosity, to support our work of sharing the priceless Dhamma.
1. Complete the Registration form here REGISTER HERE
2. After we manually approve your booking, you will receive a confirmation email. This may take a few days, so please bear with us.
3. Keep your confirmation email safe!
4. Out of anukampa (compassion) for our bookings team, please only contact us in case of an urgent enquiry, thank you 🙂
5. On the day, you will need to sign in to your Zoom account and then access the meeting using the link and password in your confirmation email. Easy!