Date(s) - 07 Nov 2020
12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Following the great success and popularity of our first live Q&A session with Ajahn Brahm, we have another treat – the sequel! Ajahn kindly hopes this will help further make up for his cancelled trip and welcomes all your questions.
The session will start with a brief introduction and Dhamma Reflection, followed by Q&A, a short meditation in the middle and further Q&A in the second half.
N.B. Due to a continued large number of no-shows at our registered events, we have made a decision to overbook by 25%, so precious places are not wasted. This means that only the first 100 people will be admitted ~ including Ajahn Brahm! So even if you have registered, it will be down to good luck on the day. If you are unsure you can make it, we have you covered ~ once again we will live-stream through Anukampa’s Facebook page. Please note that we are unable to take questions via Facebook, as it will get too late in Ajahn’s world.
Joining Instructions ~ Important, Please Read!
- You will need to register in advance.
- Once your registration is approved, you will receive a confirmation email, containing a meeting link and password. You will then be admitted first come first serve on the day.
- If you do not receive a confirmation email this means you are on our waiting list. Please do not contact us, as we have no capacity to respond individually. We will confirm you if someone cancels, or if possible on the day.
- Questions to Ajahn Brahm should be asked on the day, online, either in person or via Zoom Chat only. Do not ask via email. The zoom confirmation email will ask you to send your questions to us. Please ignore this (we cannot change it as it is automated!).
- If you find you are not longer able to attend, to avoid disappointment to others, we request that you cancel your place, using the link at the very bottom of your confirmation email. We very much appreciate your cooperation with this.
- Please keep your confirmation email safe, as we are not able to resend it to individuals.